Career Level Mid Level
Experience 8 Years +
Gender Preferences Male
- Minimum 8 years Experience in troubleshooting and maintenance of Elevator control systems and other electronic systems.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in Oil and Gas
- Elevator Training or Tradesman Certificate
- Proficient to do maintenance/troubleshooting of control equipment such as mainboard, repairing PCB, PLC.
- Must be able to read and understand the electrical/control drawing.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Multi skill and Proficient to do maintenance of elevator, controls and troubleshooting of elevator