Career Level Mid Level
Experience 5 Years
Gender Preferences Male
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Awareness of HSE requirements, while doing any lifting activity,
- Knowledge of development of Rigging Plans, Rigging studies etc.
- Working experience to handle lifting jobs at high elevations approximately 80-100 meters
- Have knowledge of preparing Purchase Requisition for rigging/lifting tools, equipment
- Must be able to work efficiently with Engineering, Operations, Maintenance Support, Materials Management, contractors, Environmental, Safety and other groups within the plant organization
- Knowledge of HSE procedures & practices
- Planning and Organising, Scheduling and Coordinating, Checking, Examining and Recording
- Coordinate day to day works to the rigger and assist to them for any rigging /lifting activities.
- Prepare method statement /Rigging studies for rigging operations.
- Prepare Risk Assessment for rigging operation.
- Carryout periodic Inspection of all rigging hardware such as wire rope, web sling, spreader bar, shackles, chain block, body harness etc.
- Study and prepare rigging plan before rig-up / erection of heavy lift equipment.
- Explain and enforce company rules and regulation, quantity and safety requirement and train subordinates in the correct method of doing their work.
- Organize daily planning of crane working area.
- Supervise and ensure the safe operation of cranes and forklift machines for the stacking, positioning and turning of loads, weight estimation and special lifts.
- Examine routine care and maintenance, fault analysis and safety of the machines in his charge.
- Maintain standard lifting gear conducting tool box talk to the crew.
- Maintain proper signals in actual lifting engaged in hoisting and moving loads to ensure safety of workers and material handled, using hard signal or radio.
- Supervise the cranes boom, accessories, maintaining the log for each crane, ensuring erection of barriers and safety sign board in respect to lifting areas.
- Attending company internal walk thru.
- Relevant degree/diploma
- 5+ yrs experience Rigging experience in the same role
- Oil & Gas experience is a must
- Fluency in written/spoken English is essential